This fun workbook can help younger kids teach themselves how to print or help them refine the writing skills they already have. This book includes:
- Pages of capital and lowercase letters.
- Follow-the-arrow diagrams that show children how to make the letters.
- Words to copy that begin with all the letters of the alphabet.
- Sentences to copy.
- Guides for writing the names of months, the days of the week, and numbers from 1 to 10.
- A place for the child to print his or her name.
- Appealing full-colour pictures.
- With its helpful diagrams, plenty of space to work, and simple exercises, this book is the perfect companion for beginning writers.
- 8-1/2 inches wide by 11 inches high (21.6 cm wide by 28 cm high).
- 96 perforated and reproducible pages.
Order by 5pm, get it tomorrow!
Local Delivery: We have expanded our delivery radius to cover the majority of the GTA area and beyond. Delivery pricing varies based on your distance from our store and will be showed upon checkout. Items for local delivery will be delivered within 24 hours!
Please note: Delivery may take longer for Guelph, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo and Brantford, Ontario. There are no deliveries on Sunday or statutory Holidays.
Curbside Pickup: Come visit us in our new location at 2314 Bloor St West. Orders for curbside pickup will incur no additional fees regardless of order total and are usually ready within 24 hours.
*NO DELIVERY ON SUNDAYS*