Can you spell early learning fun? Poke the irresistible buttons to hear satisfying clicks and pops while learning letters A to Z and first words. Each side of the 13 sturdy cards features a letter, along with objects that begin with that letter and corresponding dots to poke. Poke-a-Dot learning cards help encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic technology lets kids discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with cards raised or flat!
- Jumbo-sized Poke-A-Dot® Alphabet Learning Cards are a hands-on way to learn letters, the alphabet, and early words
- Includes 13 sturdy double-sided cards with a letter, objects, first words, and corresponding dots to poke and pop
- Poke-a-Dotlearning cards help encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills
- Makes a great gift for toddlers and preschoolers, ages 1 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Ages 1-6
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how theyre poked
Order by 5pm, get it tomorrow!
Local Delivery: We have expanded our delivery radius to cover the majority of the GTA area and beyond. Delivery pricing varies based on your distance from our store and will be showed upon checkout. Items for local delivery will be delivered within 24 hours!
Please note: Delivery may take longer for Guelph, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo and Brantford, Ontario. There are no deliveries on Sunday or statutory Holidays.
Curbside Pickup: Come visit us in our new location at 2314 Bloor St West. Orders for curbside pickup will incur no additional fees regardless of order total and are usually ready within 24 hours.
*NO DELIVERY ON SUNDAYS*