Give young animal lovers everything they need to examine and treat pretend pets! This toy was recognized by toy experts at the Good Housekeeping Institute for how it helps kids develop empathy. The 24-piece collection for aspiring veterinarians three and older comes with two adorable plush pets (a dog and a cat), and accessories galore, including a stethoscope, thermometer, syringe, ear scope, tweezers, and clamp. There are bottles, tubes, and tubs of pretend treatments and ointments, bandages and a cast for boo-boos, and even a neck "cone" to keep pets from licking! Everything, including a reusable examination checklist, stores in a handy tote bag, so little vets can make house calls!
- 24-piece pretend play pet vet set with plush dog and cat and fun veterinarian role playing accessories
- Includes stethoscope, thermometer, syringe, ear scope, Tweezers, clamp, cast, bandages, "treatments," "ointments," and reusable double-sided checklist for office visits
- Recognized by toy experts at the Good Housekeeping Institute for how it helps kids develop empathy while playing
- Make house calls -- everything stores in handy tote bag
- 10.5"H x 3.5"L x 13.5"W Packaged
- 3+ years
Order by 5pm, get it tomorrow!
Local Delivery: We have expanded our delivery radius to cover the majority of the GTA area and beyond. Delivery pricing varies based on your distance from our store and will be showed upon checkout. Items for local delivery will be delivered within 24 hours!
Please note: Delivery may take longer for Guelph, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo and Brantford, Ontario. There are no deliveries on Sunday or statutory Holidays.
Curbside Pickup: Come visit us in our new location at 2314 Bloor St West. Orders for curbside pickup will incur no additional fees regardless of order total and are usually ready within 24 hours.
*NO DELIVERY ON SUNDAYS*